To My Seven Children: Now that I have taken pictures of all our children's books and posted them for you to look at, please choose which ones you want to have for your own. Certain books have already been requested, certain others have names in them already, certain ones were bought for a particular person. I will keep track of these requests. All of which means that there are still lots of books to pick from!
Much Love,
Mom
P.S. Unfortunately the French Children's books seem to have disappeared in the move. I can find only a few of them and they are included in the slide shows. Susan, I believe L'Heure des Mamans was already safely put in a box for you.
***UPDATE**
September 15, 2011 I moved a lot of boxes in my garage and found the French Children's Books! They will be seen in a separate post soon.
After tonight's bedtime story I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for Bored, Nothing to Do. The story WAS going to have two bored princesses build a machine to duplicate themselves but it got hijacked by Kimmy, who remembered where a lot of the airplane parts came from.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I would like one of those cuckoo clock books whose name I forget. The one with the clock face and the bird.