I have always wanted that collection of richard scary books including 'my' mr frumble's worst day ever (his pickle car break's down!) I loooove those books. also there is an awesome floor puzzle someplace of richard scary.
Babar (the one with the ghost on the cover) The Great Pie Robbery The Country Bunny Egg in the Hole Book Is this the House of Mistress Mouse (If Alan hasn't claimed them -) Things to know Fun with Words Best Stories Ever Busy Busy World Maggie and the Pirate Some things are scary There's a nightmare in my closet Something Queer Haunted School
Paddy's new hat (John Goodall) Naughty Nancy Goes to School (John Goodall) Richard Scary--Je fais Little Critter--What a bad dream Little Critter--Trick or Treat Clifford to the Rescue Clifford the small red puppy Curious George learns the Alphabet Curious George rides a bike The Country bunny Chipmunks ABC Noel the Coward one of the Waldo books
I have always wanted that collection of richard scary books including 'my' mr frumble's worst day ever (his pickle car break's down!) I loooove those books. also there is an awesome floor puzzle someplace of richard scary.
ReplyDeletealso, I think I have my own copy you bought me of 'drummer hoff fired it off' But I don't know what happened to my small bookshelf library.
ReplyDeleteBabar (the one with the ghost on the cover)
ReplyDeleteThe Great Pie Robbery
The Country Bunny
Egg in the Hole Book
Is this the House of Mistress Mouse
(If Alan hasn't claimed them -)
Things to know
Fun with Words
Best Stories Ever
Busy Busy World
Maggie and the Pirate
Some things are scary
There's a nightmare in my closet
Something Queer Haunted School
And the Three Billy Goats Gruff
ReplyDeletePaddy's new hat (John Goodall)
ReplyDeleteNaughty Nancy Goes to School (John Goodall)
Richard Scary--Je fais
Little Critter--What a bad dream
Little Critter--Trick or Treat
Clifford to the Rescue
Clifford the small red puppy
Curious George learns the Alphabet
Curious George rides a bike
The Country bunny
Chipmunks ABC
Noel the Coward
one of the Waldo books