Sunday, April 10, 2011

For Your Book Viewing Pleasure

With a few hours of patient instruction from my husband and my daughter, I now have the first of 4 slideshows on this blog!!
The slideshow will stop and show names for a set of books when you move the cursor onto that picture.
Take a few minutes and enjoy looking and remembering our books!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I think I may have been a good chunk of the reason for the prolific amount of dinosaur books. I didn't know you'd kept the collection of children's books. I've been thinking lately that there are many children's books I grew up on that I want to get the names and authors of and track down for my own future kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a lot of these! Like the Ali Baba one. I always wondered how he got his pants to do that. Who would have guessed baggy/droopy would come in style in the 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The New Testament in pictures for little eyes
    Tootle
    Pinocchio
    Manners
    Cinderella
    Little red riding hood
    Little gingerbread man
    Jack and the bean stock
    Any Little Bear Books
    Nursery Rhymes and Happy Birthday (board books with handles)
    Mr. Cuckoo's Clock Shop
    You can drive an automobile
    Roar and More
    Ox Cart Man
    Butterfly Book
    Il Fait Trop Noir

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't read or decipher a lot of the books along the top for this bin, so hopefully I haven't missed anything ;)

    Cinderella
    Peter Pan
    The Cat in the Hat
    And to think that I saw it on Mulberry Street
    Horton hatches the egg
    The cat in the hat comes back
    Little Bear
    Best Ride Ever
    Let's take a trip
    You can drive an automobile
    The dog book
    Magic school bus under the earth (can't see the title clearly but it's the one where they learn about the inside of the earth)
    Olden days
    The Lorax

    ReplyDelete