This is the last slideshow, Bin 4. I haven't listed the names of every single book. Instead, I listed the most colorful or familiar books so that someone can use them as "locators." I tried to include the names of the books whose titles were hard to see.
There is a Duplicate Harold's Trip to the Sky that I didn't mark as a Dup. Take note.
I hope you enjoy looking at them!



Pickle Chiffon Pie!
ReplyDeleteThe Bears on Hemlock Mountain
the Frog and Toad Books, and Someone I know.
The little red hen
ReplyDeleteIf I had a Gorilla
Harold books
The Sultan's Snakes
Any Frog and Toad books not claimed alread
Come away from the Water Shirley
I'm Going to Run Away
The Little Girl and the Tiny Doll
Classic Fairy Tales
Open House
I sure am Glad to See You Blackboard Bear
Spectacles
Nothing ever happens on my Block
And it Rained
My Teacher sleeps in School
Seven in One Blow
We were tired of Living in a House
Katy be Good
Potatoes Potatoes (Twin boys! haha!)
The Little Stone House
Johnny Cake Ho!
The true story of the Three Little Pigs
Noel chez Ernest et Celestine
ReplyDeleteThe Little Red Hen (just wanted to say I love it too--it's obviously ok in any of our homes)
Big beds and little beds
Harold's trip to the sky (or all of the Harolds, if no one wants them)
The Sultan's snakes
one of the frog & toad books
Someone I know
Open House lift the flap
Timothy goes to school and Timothee va a l'ecole
Your turn, doctor
Nothing ever happens on my block
We were tired of living in a house
Pickle chiffon pie (tee hee)
Katy, be good!
Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day
Arthur meets the President (or any unclaimed Arthur)