Well, now that everyone has had time to look at all four slideshows, let's talk about how to divide up these books. This is going to take awhile and the Dab will be weighing in as well, mustn't leave him out.
I propose that each of you list out your favorite books. Just like Lisa, Alan and Keri have done. This is a discussion session, not a first come first served buffet. Take your time and think about what your favorites were, then tell us all about them. Sort of like we were all sitting around together with the books in front of us, chatting about them.
Then when all the lists are on the blog we'll know which are the favorites and I will divide them up so that each of you receives some books that he/she really wants. Of course, if in the meanwhile you have bought some of your favorites elsewhere, then you can tell us and I won't include them from your list here.
By the end of this discussion I hope that the books will be divided up pretty evenly between all of you. At least, the ones that you really want. Some people might want more books, some might want fewer. I expect that some books will not be requested at all. This is fine with me. They will just stay here. Wouldn't you all like to "stay here with me?"
No comments:
Post a Comment