Thursday, August 4, 2011

Missing Quilt Chick

Being new to doing a blog of my own, I don't post very often because I'm not really sure what I want to leave out for the world to view. I am also not sure of how to post one picture with a post just yet. Because we all love a picture with a post!! And some blogs have the prettiest pictures...

I have my small bloglist that I like to roam through. The Pioneer Woman, Memories on Clover Lane, The Lumberjack's Wife, etc. My quilting favorite, Cumberland Island Quilt Chick, suddenly went private awhile ago and won't let me view it! It was so much fun to see the sea and sky and quilts. I loved to click through her blog roll and see what was happening around the world - Literally! She had blogs listed from Holland, France, Australia, New Zealand...I miss that.

Dear Quilt Chick, if you see this post, invite me back to your blog pleasepleaseplease!
My email is ruthwheel@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment