Well! I haven't blogged since last November! That's ok. I remember getting sick the weekend before Thanksgiving and it lasted until nearly Christmas. Then we had the festivities of the holidays, and the New Year, and getting started with regular schedules again.
Last week I had another cold, plus it has been SUPER COLD - witness the new weather term "Polar Vortex" to describe temperatures that haven't been seen in the mid-atlantic region in years. 2 degrees! We got down to 2 degrees! I'm not talking Wind Chill Factor here, just straight temps!
It snowed this morning, an inch of pure powdery white crystal snow. You could practically blow it off your windshield. But that would take a lot of air. Freezy, inhaled air. At least we didn't get gridlocked like Atlanta did. I remember being gridlocked in New Hampshire twice. Only for half an hour or so, though.
Now if I do forget to blog just remember there is almost no traffic here, or pictures even, so you aren't missing much. I like to read other blogs now and then, but find it difficult to have something interesting to say here on a regular basis. Plus, as you have seen, I have trouble uploading pics. There are so many steps to that process!!
So this may become another disappearing Blog very soon. I was trying to post at least once a month, but haven't quite succeeded. And today is January 29th! Ha! I made it!
Why is it so hard for you to post pictures on your blog? There is a really simple way to do it. I can explain it if you'd like! :0)
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Now, that I've found your blog, I do hope you learn to do more. You have more to say that you realize and posting photos..as in comment from your friend, above, can be easy. You can do this! Give it a try!
ReplyDelete