Friday, December 7, 2012

A Grateful Post

I wanted to say thanks for November.  I welcomed a new grandson in November, and visited a two-month-old granddaughter as well, neither of whom I had seen before.

I loved visiting with my grandchildren and children.  It is very important to learn to have activities in your head so you are able to be an interesting grandma.  I will do a little better next time.  Although the horse race was not my idea, I did do my share of galloping over the sleeping sister.

The next week I helped clean up the hot water heater mess the day after Thanksgiving and was glad to be useful.  My own vacuum felt so light when I got home and started cleaning my house...

I am so thankful my husband has a job, and that he loves his job.  We went through a full year of no job, sold our big home, moved into a rental that went into foreclosure, got a job and moved again four months later.

I am also glad my family has good health and good relationships with one another.  We live from the east coast to the west coast, from the north to the south, and I am so happy everyone takes the time to talk to each other now and then.

May your holidays be warm and cheerful, if not physically, then emotionally at least.  


No comments:

Post a Comment